1. Stop seeking validation from others. Find self-worth within yourself to become comfortable with who you are. Work on building your self-worth.
2. Become self-aware. Be aware of who you really are, your life purposes, identify your strengths and weaknesses.
3. Self-acceptance. Accept your weaknesses or work to improve it one quality at a time, you will begin to feel more comfortable in your skin.
4. Practise self-love. Be kind and do nice things to yourself.
5. Surround yourself with positive people.
6. Practice gratitude for all the things that you can do to contribute to your community.
7. Last but not least, take care of your skin. Eventhough beauty is skin deep, how your skin looks can affect your self-esteem. Healthy skin will give you the confidence to face the world.